1. Terms. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the website owned or controlled by Envision Festival Festival, LLC (“Envision Festival”) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Envision Festival at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer. The materials on Envision Festival’s website are provided “as is”. Envision Festival makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Envision Festival does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations. In no event shall Envision Festival or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Envision Festival’s website, even if Envision Festival or a Envision Festival authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on Envision Festival’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Envision Festival does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Envision Festival may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Envision Festival does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links. Envision Festival has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Envision Festival of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Envision Festival’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.